Monday, October 31, 2016

Monthly Crushes: October


It's that time again!  As October comes to a spooky close, I'm here again to share with you some of my absolute favorite items of this past month.  Some of these things I've been eyeing for quite some time where others in this group were a complete surprise.  No matter if I was planing on buying them or not, I've been obsessed with these ever since I got my hands on them, and I'm so excited to share these finds with you!



Ariell tan booties from JustFab
Ok, wow, these shoes are actually really nice.  JustFab pulls you in by saying that you if you sign up for a VIP Membership on their website, your first purchase is just $9.99, which sounded like an amazing deal for me.  I've been skeptic of online stores like these, but I'm actually loving these boots.  They're pretty cozy and go great with everything.  Peep those tassels, too!

wet n wild Photofocus Setting Spray
Usually I go for my tried and true e.l.f, setting spray because 1) it's cheap, and 2) it works.  But when I couldn't find it during my typical Target runs, I had to search for something else, which led me to purchase this one.  Even though it's a little more expensive (by like, a dollar, so it's still cheap), I think I'm going to stick with this one for a while.  This spray definitely gives you a photo-ready finish, and it's cruelty-free, so there's no guilt in using it!

Mad Love - Jojo
I used to be a big fan of Jojo when she released her first album all the way back in 2004.  This past summer, I found out that she released a "tringle," which gave me such a throwback because I hadn't listened to any of her songs in so long.  When she released a long awaited for album earlier this month, I bought it the day it came out.  I've been playing this while getting ready in the morning, in the car, running errands, nonstop since then!  My personal favorites from this album are "High Heels" and "Vibe."  Jojo's back, yall!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
I did a review of a L'Oréal cushion foundation back in September, and although the applicator that came with it worked pretty well, I've just been searching for a good foundation brush for a while.  One day, I read a list of great, cheap beauty products, and this one was on the list, and I was determined to get it.  If you're looking for an affordable brush that works well and can be used for a variety of things, I highly suggest getting this one!  No joke, you can use it for anything from your foundation to your blush.

Merona scarf
For the past two weeks, I've been eyeing this scarf hardcore, waiting to get it once I got my next paycheck.  Last week, with more money in my bank account, I finally bought what I've been waiting so long for.  I'm obsessed with this scarf!  It's your typical, perfect scarf for Fall, right?  It's so warm and cozy and, I don't know, it might just be better than a blanket scarf.

And there you have it--these are my crushes for the month of October!  What have you guys been crushing on lately?  Have a happy Holloween!


Quote of the day:  "Be a voice, not an echo." - Albert Einstein

2 comments

  1. Those booties are so cute and for that price that is def. something I am going to have to look in to! These are all such great picks!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Thanks, I'm really loving all of these!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© The Wine Chronicles. Design by Fearne.