Friday, October 21, 2016

What's In My Bag?


Alright, I'll jump on the bandwagon.  I feel like you can tell a lot from someone by what's in their bag, so I'll let you in on a little piece of me.

Here's my bag that I use on the daily.  I talked about it a little bit in this post.  It's simple and spacious, which I love in bags because I usually end up shoving a ton of stuff in there. So without further ado, here is what you would find if you dumped all of its contents onto the floor.


  • wallet (I'm pretty sure I've had this wallet for three years now? Time for an upgrade.)
  • keys 
  • small wallet to keep my chapstick and lipsticks in because I'll lose it in my purse if I just throw it in there
  • small travel bottle of Advil
  • anxiety medication
  • hand lotion (Gotta keep your skin hydrated during these colder seasons!)
  • sunglasses 
  • gum
  • a snack, most likely a granola bar or chips
  • ipod (Yes, I still use an ipod.)
  • checkbook 
There you have it!  Besides some crumpled up receipts and business cards, this is what I keep in my bag on a normal basis!  What do you keep in yours?


Quote of the day:  "Radiate positivity."

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wine Chronicles. Design by Fearne.