Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Decor Love: The World Traveler


Feel like decorating your room this season?  The second post of this series will be dedicated to "The World Traveler." I've been obsessing over this globe from Target lately, so I wanted to create a design centered around that object.  Check out some of these pieces and make the traveler in you happy!

duvet cover set


6 drawer dresser

throw pillow cover


throw pillow cover

desktop globe

elephant iron hooks


personalized world travel map

I personally love the globe from Target--it's so cute!  And that quote on the throw pillow?! I completely agree.  What do you guys think?  What else would you add to your world traveler room?



Quote of the day:  "Eat well, travel often." (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wine Chronicles. Design by Fearne.