Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Faves


So Christmas is a little over a week away? And I haven't bought my Christmas gifts yet? Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend! Everyone and everything is in full on Christmas mode (we'd even gotten snow in Portland!) and I love it.  Everyone is spreading that good ol' Christmas cheer and I can't help but feel all warm and bubbly and happy inside.  I've been enjoying reading all these great holiday posts this week, so I had to share my favorites with you!

On Sunday, Hannah posted this cute little list of some of the best pajamas to wear over Christmas, and can I just say that I am loving all of them! I haven't been one to actually wear pajama sets, but now I think I just might want to go out and get myself one!

Hollie Ann shared some great beauty products that are great to have around Christmastime.  With all the Christmas dinners and NYE parties coming up, you're gonna want something that'll look great and last long!

Have you ever tried to make your own marshmallows?! Emma has blessed us with this ahhh-mazingly yummy post! It's definitely got me interested in making this for myself for Christmas.  Fingers crossed that I won't mess it up!

Don't know what to get for a grab bag? Kelsey is comin' in clutch with this lovely list of gifts for under $15. I'm a huge huge fan of Lush gift boxes! You get so much stuff for a great price.

If you're figuring out what to wear to your family's Christmas dinner party, check out this v festive ensemble brought to us by Courtney! Velvet and lace are such a cute combo, but can I please direct your attention to the back of the dress?!  I'm in love.

I was thinking about what else to do to get in the holiday mood this weekend, and found this great list of free (you heard me!) activities written by Cristina. Totally going to drive around and see how Portland does Christmas lights out here.

Now that we're in the single digits on our countdowns, I've been telling myself that it's probably the time to go out and buy my family Christmas presents and send them.  Emma came in clutch this week and shared some of her favorite wrapping paper!  I gotta say, the plaid is super cute.

Check out these amazing holiday posts to get into the holiday spirit!  We're nine days away!


Quote of the day: "You have to be odd to be number one."

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wine Chronicles. Design by Fearne.