Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Bryn's End of Summer Favorites

image via
So now that Labor Day Weekend is over and it's getting cooler in Oregon, I guess summer is practically over.  I wanted to share some of my favorite things I have found over the summer that are great things to have.  Leave a comment below on what some of your summer favorites were!




Monogrammed Planner  - This was actually a graduation gift from a best friend, but I love me a planner, and it keeps me organized every day.  I love how it breaks down the days by hours so I can easily schedule everything!



Pocket Posh Logic Puzzle Book - My mom put this in a care package for me.  She has a small puzzle book similar to this that she works on nightly before bed, and this is such a fun way to pass time if you're bored or going to bed.  You can get one that has a variety of puzzles or one like this that is just one specific type of puzzle.  And they're small enough to fit in your purse or backpack when you're on the go!


Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye - Technically, this was published in the spring, but I didn't purchase it until June, and this was by far my favorite read this summer!  It's based off the novel Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, but it comes with a twist.  If you're interested in strong female leads, mystery, romance, and Jane Eyre, you will love Jane Steele.  (Warning:  there is a lot of blood in this novel.)



Birchbox - Birchbox is such a great way to try makeup without the hassle of actually buying all of it.  I have found so many great products through this service that I wouldn't have known of otherwise!  They tailor products to your needs and wants, so you'll always be satisfied.



H&M Jersey pants - Technically these pants are more of a transitional piece for fall.  I decided to treat myself after a job interview, and on a whim, bought them.  I don't have anything like these and these weren't the type of pants I would normally go for, but I am so happy with my purchase!  They are soft and super comfy for this transitional weather.

Those are some of my favorites from this past summer! It's a mix match of items, but these are such great products that are great for everyone.  What were some of your summer favorites?



Quote of the day:  "Seek magic every day."


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wine Chronicles. Design by Fearne.