Thursday, September 22, 2016

Decor Love: Autumn Fever

Hey, guys! Thought I would try something new and make the interior designer in me happy.  I've always loved decorating rooms and have been doing so ever since I was little (which explains my obsession for Fixer Upper--Joanna Gaines' style is impeccable).  I thought I would try out a different kind of blog post to explore this a bit more, so without further ado, I give you the Decor Love Series! These posts will be home decorating designs that are based around a theme, an object, or color scheme.  I'll pick out several pieces to style a room, and hopefully it will give you guys some inspiration if you've been looking to redecorate your room.  I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!

Happy first day of Fall, everyone!  What I love most about this season is the colors--red, orange, cranberry, gold, and everything in between.  I figured I could dedicate the first post of the Decor Love series to the first day of the season, so enjoy some Autumn-inspired decor! I'm personally loving the leaf garland and the framed deer print.



Bennett Quilt in Taupe/Ivory

Velvet Arrow Stitch Pillow

Velvet Cushion Cover

Eco-Wise Wool Throw 

Safavieh Ramona Area Rug

Metal Leaf Garland

Little Deer Framed Print

If you want some great quality blankets, definitely check out Pendleton! They're based out of Portland, OR, and even though these are pretty expensive, they're great quality.  If you want to treat yourself, then this is the perfect gift!  I have my eye on a couple now that the weather is getting cooler.  What are some of your favorite Fall decor pieces?


Quote of the day:  "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wine Chronicles. Design by Fearne.